Dry Chili (1)
Long Beans (2)
Fish Sauce (3)
-- Serve With
Jasmine rice -
or Fried Rice
Prep - (25 min)
Run - (18 min)
- Cut PORK into bite size medallions about 1/8 inch thick.
- Cap CHILIS, break open and spill out seeds. Grind to powder
in your spice grinder.
- Crush GARLIC, slice and chop fine.
- Break CAULIFLOWER into small florets, Cut CARROTS into
1-1/2 inch lengths, then cut the pieces in half lengthwise and further
cut the halves lengthwise into thin strips. Cut the LONG BEANS
into 1-1/2 inch lengths. Mix all.
- Slice SCALLIONS thin diagonally.
- Mix Fish Sauce, Soy Sauce and Stock.
- In a spacious sauté pan or wok heat OIL and fry
Garlic, stirring until it starts to color, then stir in
Chili for a few seconds until it is aromatic, then the
Pork. Fry stirring until pork is cooked almost through.
- Stir in Vegetables until well distributed, then Sauce mix.
Simmer covered, turning once or twice, until cauliflower is tender but
still crisp - do not overcook. Stir in Scallions at the last
minute. Serve hot with plenty of rice.